Scott B. — Reading, PA.
“I have had dogs for many years — 44 to be exact. I have been to trainers and paid them 100’s of dollars to train me to take care of my dog. Never did they mention that collars can be dangerous. I see it clearly now. What can I say: you must pay to become educated. Why Millie had to pay with her life is beyond me. I had been told about the break-away collar by my vet the morning that I took Millie and Shadow to his office to find out what happened. Millie was dead and Shadow’s lower jaw and throat were edematous. I wish he would have told me two weeks sooner. I wish I wish…”